Aug 30, 2011

FINAL-FREAKING-LY


This is just done with pencils. Inking, coloring, and lettering are next, but move much faster. It's a huge milestone for me cuz it's the most time consuming part. After a couple months of finding an hour here or there and late nights, this part of the project comes to a close. Thank fraking God.

Nobody knows (or cares) but a huge chunk of time was spent on rewriting the last half of the book. On page 18, I realized the direction it was going sucked so I ripped up fully penciled pages 16, 17, & 18 and re-did the entire ending (coincidentally landing at 36 pages still).

It felt great cuz deep DEEEEEEP within me, I hate everything I do so ripping it up validated that hatred. So I guess I learned something today... that a flawless profile, a perfect body, the right clothes, and a great car can get you far in America - almost to the top - but it can't get you everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment