Oct 20, 2011

October 25, 2011


Armstrong: Rise of the Wreckyard is 99.99% finished and will be released next Tuesday, October 25th at www.talesofarmstrong.com!

This episode took nearly 5 months to complete and I'm stoked to finally put it out. Alot of work went into it (especially the details) and I'm extremely proud of the 36 pages that I've created. I'm the kind of guy who has to have every detail right before saying something is done and alot of it just wasn't right early on.


Also - www.talesofarmstrong.com underwent a full redesign! The original was supposed to be minimal and artistic, but ended up looking unprofessional, confusing, and stupid - I can admit that I poorly designed it. The new site still maintains a minimalist nature, but it's more obvious that there's an online graphic novel lurking about now. Stay tuned cuz I'll be adding a bunch of extras to the site in the coming months too!

No comments:

Post a Comment